- Vacancy with Concern Worldwide – Senior Research & Knowledge Management Officer
Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental international humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working toward the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Concern’s Innovations for Maternal, ... Read more
- Student Vlog – World Toilet Day
Student Vlog – World Toilet Day
Latest from e-forum & newsletters
- European ESTHER Alliance meeting; Thursday 12th and Friday 13th December 2013, Dublin, Ireland
- IFGH 7 years agoLast week saw the gathering of ESTHER Alliance representatives from France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Switzerland and the UK, at the Department of Foreign Affairs in Dublin. Over the course of tw… Read More
- A Summary & Reflection on "Health & Gender Equity in a Period of Global Crisis"
- IFGH 7 years agoSummary of DSA Ireland Conference 2013 Galway Bay Hotel, cough Salthill, click Galway, buy pills | Ireland November 28-29, 2013 Summary & Reflection Thursday, November 28 The confere… Read More
- Student Vlog - World Toilet Day
- From a Whisper to a Roar – Increasing momentum for the HIV and AIDS response globally
- IFGH 7 years agoFrom a Whisper to a Roar – Increasing momentum for the HIV and AIDS response globally With the HIV epidemic in its fourth decade, symptoms the focus has shifted from the dark days of the height of AIDS to the… Read More
- World AIDS Day 2013: "Getting to Zero – HIV & Adolescents"
- irish-forum-for-global-health 7 years agoBuilding on from last year’s “Getting to Zero” theme, this year it is HIV and adolescents who are the focus. The ‘Zero’ campaign will continue until 2015, echoing the UNAIDS vision – Zero new HIV inf… Read More
JOIN THE IFGH
Join the IFGH by simply signing up to the eForum free of charge and immediately start receiving information and engaging in the activities of the forum.
You are here: Home
Upcoming Days & Events